- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation – A federal corporation created by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 that protects the pensions of nearly 44 million American workers and retirees.
- US Department of Labor – The official Web site for the US government’s Department of Labor, providing information and assistance for America’s workers.
- US Internal Revenue Service – The official Web site for the US Department of Treasury’s Internal Revenue Service, helping taxpayers understand and meet their tax responsibilities.
- Social Security Administration – The official Web site of the US Social Security Administration, helping to advance citizens’ economic security by managing America's Social Security programs.
- AARP.org – A nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives during retirement
Return to Useful links page
Return to Participant toolkit main page